A Smart Hartford Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Hartford monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Hartford?
You never expect to go down the steps to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Hartford flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're not at home. If your Hartford flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Hartford Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re home, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Hartford flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (860) 288-4370 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.