As you might already realize, the likeliest places for home break-ins are your main entrance and ground-floor windows. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical devices for home security packages in Hartford. Although the technology has been around for decades, you might be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you choose a basic, no-frills approach or the most comprehensive system available, you’ll be glad to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you don’t have to take up your own time, and you won’t need to stress about your equipment being positioned correctly.
Each sensor includes two magnetic contacts. One piece is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected straight to the window or door. You close your door or window and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is engaged and a door or window is forced open, the contacts separate and the alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these modern devices have the ability to do quite a bit more than merely activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Hartford
At the forefront of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer many benefits, like the following:
- Sound the siren: These components trip your high-decibel alarm whenever a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Instant alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re not there? You are able to obtain automatic updates straight to your smartphone when a device is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be notified, your dedicated monitoring professionals will be given a notification too. Your property will be defended, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your security components to work in a unified manner. You can have your lights turn on or direct a camera to start recording if an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to see who activated the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any decor. You may even install fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wired or wireless components depending on the type of installation you want. Either way, your property will be better protected.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Hartford are able to be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Hartford
How would you like to have versatile window and door alarm sensors in Hartford that elevate your safety and link straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we are able to do for you, dial (860) 288-4370 or submit the simple form on this page.