What features do you need in a baby monitor in Hartford?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a component with a microphone in close proximity to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, some monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You may even connect many monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Hartford are so elaborate that they mimic indoor security cameras in both capabilities and price.
Would you replace your baby monitor for a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems share similar capabilities, you have many people in Hartford linking their baby's room to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- specifically if you have to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to soothe your newborn back to sleep. Your calming voice may be all you need to keep them sleeping.
● Motion sensors: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device stay on constantly to carefully watch your newborn, your attentiveness might start to lag. Conversely, if your video surveillance identifies unusual activity, you can configure it to deliver a text alert to your mobile device. This is helpful when the baby silently tries to climb up the crib or if a pet sneaks into the nursery.
● Video recordings: The majority of baby monitors don’t record the video. Now you have the ability to transmit a short segment to grandparents to show them what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to having to lug monitoring equipment wherever you go, you are now able to watch from your home security app. You could even touch base with your young one and babysitter when you go for an evening away.