Legitimize Your Hartford Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, consider implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be captured by your camera as it could be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install exterior surveillance that oversees main areas of entry such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: A great number of burglars will enter by way of doors or windows, so you should have those safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. In the event a device is triggered, your system will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that many robberies occur in the daytime when individuals are working, you should also protect against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting installed around your access points will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and scare off intruders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will update you if anyone makes an effort to engage your door. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by providing a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation component, smart lighting can be put on a daily plan or engaged right from your smartphone. Smart lights make it seem like you are present and effectively deter thieves.