Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Hartford?
There's a common myth that placing signage from a home security company next to your primary entry is the only thing required to ward off criminals. Essentially, a burglar is supposed to find the small blue octagon and bypass your house. So why not only implement a home security sign in Hartford and skip an actual home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Hartford. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Hartford instead of your actual alarm system.
Even though there is merit in showcasing signage from esteemed home security providers like ADT®, it’s not all you need to turn away every intruder. Instead, you're better off backing them up with a range of additional security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s much less of a gamble than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Hartford.
Legitimize Your Hartford Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, consider implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be captured by your camera as it could be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install exterior surveillance that oversees main areas of entry such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: A great number of burglars will enter by way of doors or windows, so you should have those safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. In the event a device is triggered, your system will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that many robberies occur in the daytime when individuals are working, you should also protect against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting installed around your access points will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and scare off intruders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will update you if anyone makes an effort to engage your door. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by providing a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation component, smart lighting can be put on a daily plan or engaged right from your smartphone. Smart lights make it seem like you are present and effectively deter thieves.
Get Started On Your Complete Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Hartford when you can have a complete home security system? Reach out to (860) 288-4370 or fill out the contact form to get started. You are able to pick from various packages at affordable monthly rates or you can personalize your home’s protection any way you like.